Archives by date
You are browsing the site archives by date.
String.entityEncode, String.entityDecode and String.regexEncode
By khrome on June 28, 2011
So as I do all this nifty client side content generation I found the need for a clean entity encode/decode process. I was pretty shocked I couldn’t find anything to suit my needs so I built one. It builds it’s reverse lookup on load to minimize the total size, then generates the regex to encode/decode. […]
By khrome on June 27, 2011
I haven’t really had the time to make a post lately, as my conspicuous absence indicates. I’ve got an awesome gig at StylePage which keeps me busy and a number of side projects which steal the fleeting moments I can spare. While I’m not ready to peel back the curtains on any of my big […]